|
Profile/YongQi ![]() 12 yrs old this year. Celebrate with me on 01/12 Studying at PRPS;6C'09 BORED/FREE/ANGRY, Play with cookie/my dog :D Absolutely ♥ the outdoors ;Sport/Basketball. ;LimeGreen ;Green Tea/ ;Ramen/ ;Billabong/Timbleand™® Tagboard / Cravings/ Links /
JingTi
Meilian
Carmen
Vanessa
Sherylynn
Melina
Shi Min
Marcus Ong
Mr Long
Charlottle
Isaac
Brendon
Kevin
Archives /
July 2009August 2009 September 2009 Recent
Family day Ahyo! Today very messy la... The tables tio messed... Today went to school so early just because of the ... Today tio make to stand outside with chris they al... Today sherylynn came my house, we play with cookie... Hi again! Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Tuesday, September 8, 2009 7:42 AM
Yongqi&Meiyi
Hello! Sorry for not blogging all this while, got no time to, need to revise alot... Well today, I didn't really had a great morning because of that Mdm Ong... I think almost our whole class hates her? Or what? I don't really care... Coming to the end of her supp class, she actually wanted to extend our supp class to 12, then we whined. We were doing a practise paper at that time, and we are suppose to checked after we are done. After I had done, me and Isaac puposely didn't want to check, and suddenly she shouted at us... Towards 11.45, she gave us some homework, and asked Jing Jie to say what she instructed. Jing Jie didn't know what was the homework so he just laugh and look down. I didn't really listened to the commotions, but i remembered that Jing Jie was just acting as a clown... Ya! Jing Jie say this"You barked like a dog." to Mdm Ong I think. After returning home, play with my cousin(she came on last Sunday), played with cookie and took some picture(above). And we ate burgers for our supper.Yummm... Gtg, Bye. |
|
|




